MODULE TWO – MISSIONAL CHURCH
Pioneer CORE training is a modular training course for all those in leadership in Pioneer Churches. This module will be focused on what it means to be a Missional Church.
- We see ourselves as co-workers with God in His mission – the reconciliation of all things under heaven and earth under Christ.
- The Good News about Jesus needs to be presented in a way that is relevant to our context through our words, actions and with a demonstration of God’s miraculous power.
- We believe that justice and social action are central to the message of Jesus.
Friday 17th May: 10am – 5pm
Saturday 18th May: 9.30am – 3pm
*Those participants who are also on Pioneer PATHWAY may be required to attend an additional evening session on the Friday.
– A Theology of Mission
– The Apostolic Nature of Christ and His Church
– Equipping God’s People for Everyday Mission
– Apostles and Evangelists
– Unity in Mission
– Strategic Leadership in Missional Churches
The modules can be completed in any order; we aim to offer two each year.
> Module 2: Missional Church – Friday 17th & Saturday 18th May 2019
> Module 3: Charismatic Church – 29th – 30th November 2019
> Module 4: Kingdom Orientated – May 2020
> Module 1: Relational Church – November 2020
Mark Greene grew up Jewish and joyous, and celebrated becoming a Christian in his early twenties. He worked in advertising in London and New York, loved it, and is still prepared to admit it. He is Executive Director of the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity and was Vice Principal of the London School of Theology. He speaks, tells stories, and writes, mainly on the joys, trials, and surprises of living all of life as a follower of Jesus in today’s world.